Most Google searches are on mobile devices. That’s been true for nearly two years now. That means, in addition to the necessity for a mobile user-friendly website, you need to ensure your advertising is optimized for mobile.
While not everyone needs to increase mobile app downloads, businesses need to take advantage of mico-moments (I-Want-to-Know, I-Want-to-Go, I-Want-to-Do, and I-Want-to-Buy).
I recently earned Google’s AdWords Mobile Certification. The Mobile Advertising Exam covers these key topic areas:
- Consumer behavior and the impact of mobile
- Mobile trends
- Changes in mobile decision making
- Promoting an app
- Driving calls
- Increasing online or store sales
- Building awareness
- Best Practices
- Mobile bidding and targeting
- Mobile bid adjustment, keywords, targeting, flexible bidding (maximize clicks, target search page location, target outranking share, target CPA, enhanced CPC, target return on ad spend), and remarketing
- Mobile ad details
- Search network, display network, YouTube
- Ad extensions
- Ad formats
- Mobile display
- App promotion
- App engagement
- Conversion actions (website sign ups/purchases, iOS and Android app downloads/actions, phone calls (from ads, calls to a forwarding number on website, and phone clicks on mobile site), and importing offline conversions
You must be logged in to post a comment.