Just wanted to share that I successfully completed CXL Institute’s Intermediate Google Tag Manager course. It was great to dive deep into several important areas of GTM that go beyond the basics.
Below is a bit more information about the course.
Also, if you’re looking for a new web marketing analyst (especially in the higher ed or nonprofit industries), I’m looking for my next challenge. Feel free to reach out on LinkedIn if you think there’s a match.
This course is right for you if…
- You want to take advantage of everything GTM can do, not just the basic features.
- You have used GTM regularly for at least 3-6 months.
- You consider yourself a “technical marketer” or analyst and want to become even better.
- You have previously taken a foundational GTM course (including ours) and want to level up.
This course is probably not for you if…
- You still need to brush up on the basic GTM features