The first two weeks after winter break have been very busy at FCS. In that time I
- transitioned FCS from our old media gallery to sharing hundreds of photo albums on Flickr,
- had Google’s Custom Search Engine embedded on our site,
- began adding social sharing buttons through AddThis in a systematic way,
- began examining the effectiveness of our Google AdWords campaign effectiveness (in part by with linking with GA),
- had an article I to which I contributed be published,
- helped create and began managing a newly designed RiseVision digital display,
- added Twitter cards to our website,
- began adding structured data to improve search results,
- and moved to a new office that better meets my needs.
A number of the above items has set the groundwork for FCS to determine appropriate benchmarks and track the effectiveness of our upcoming projects. I’m pretty excited and I’ll let you know more as the projects progress to be presentable.